Uno Amanii

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/29/2021 3:11 pm  #1

11. Who took my life? Get it back or move forward- updated hourly

Who took it from you?
Get it back or move forward

So the hex or generational curse over your family spanning generations, spell, or footstool has placed you in the back of the line.

I don't know why you didn't know, maybe you were part of the "I just didn't know crowd" who knows what the reason was I don't know, but what ever the reason was you didn't know we will just leave it in the I didn't know file.

It would be nice to know what you were supposed to be doing or what the new design protocol is so you can get back in the driver's seat. That would probably pertain to many of us.

I don't know why a family wouldn't explain for decades to someone they have a hex or thousands of hexes over them.

I don't know why a person wouldn't know they are under a hex or foot stool from their own family. I don't know why a person wouldn't know that they have been watched like a 📷 camera by their family, friends, or job co-workers to make sure their mishaps, wrong doings show up using holograms or other spiritual technology, seeing into the realm, like a seer, or a spiritual over seer and tell the person what to avoid or the fact that they are being watched.

I do know this, I see people do it all the time to other people while they get ahead, the person that doesn't have this information falls further and further behind.

So I've been had you say, I've been snookered, I've been bamboozled, I've been taken, busted, beaten, and bruised, how do I get it all back?

I don't have a definitive answer to that but I do know this is a good start. Use this website as a compass, there is a lot of information we have hidden from a lot of people that is available for those who can see. If you can not see anything on this forum but letters and words then you need to be able to see.

So check back often because updates are made by the hour and sometimes by the second so holograms and messages are being sent all day long about you in some way form or fashion and you want to know what has your name on it, why, and how you can benefit from it.

What were you supposed to be?

1. This is what you were supposed to be.
A.

2. This is what you are supposed to be now.
B.

3. This is what you are supposed to be doing now.
C

4. This is who has stopped you in the past.
D.
E.
F.
G
H.
I.

5. This is who has watched you through witchcraft or through the church through spiritual reconnaissance and hasn't told you in the past.

J.
K.
L.
M.
N.
O.

6. This is who is watching you now.
P.
Q.
R.
S.
T.
U.

This is who is holding you back?

V.
W.
X.
Y.

This is how much money you're losing from both sides, the occult and through the church

Z.

This is what you can be doing now to shine bright like a diamond.

Regards,

Uno Amanii

Last edited by UnoAmanii (11/25/2021 3:28 pm)

Board footera