Uno Amanii

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/16/2023 2:05 pm  #1

23. Try Apocalypse Mode Against Your Intruder (s)

138. Fake Veterans
Fake Police, Fake Military
Why Do These People Do What They Do?

(Code Upgraded) Centurianforums.com Unoamanii.com

These codes are based on approval and are combined with all other codes.
459067-349065-02-89345-7PMV

Code upgraded) Centurianforums.com Unoamanii.com

This code auto tracks individuals that say they are police, military, or first responders, when in fact they have never served as veterans, much less in the service, whether local, federal, or international.

This code places these individuals under close spiritual supervision in the spiritual realm by working to notify them in the astro projection realm and the physical realm concerning their intentions. This code locates people who have been found guilty and gives them an assignment or multiple assignments while making your job easier.

Is there such thing as an astro projection Marine Boot Camp? Is there such thing as a Police Astro Projection Boot Camp? Are there Astro Projection Boot camps for all sectors of government?

Do you think these people can be rehabilitated? In addition do you think they can pull the weight of the world, torn down and then rehabilitated?
What is the real reason for their lying? Are some of them homeless and trying to stay alive? Are they down on their luck? Were they rejected in life or do you think they are trying to flex by being something that they are not?

Is it possible for people like this to be rehabilitated while they are asleep using Astro projection? Is it possible for people who lie about their veteran's status to be rehabilitated? Is it possible for a secret government to exist in the astro projected realm?

If so, who has this control? Is there an Invisable group of service leaders that do exist that can rehabilitate these people? If so, is it possible for these individuals that have been found guilty to serve as your front line? Is it possible for them to serve as your front line without them knowing about it? Do you think they should be rehabilitated, why or why not? Do you think they should be informed? Do you think they should know about it?

139. Grey Samari Soldier

459067-349065-02-89345-7Grey!

This code Astro Projects a grey Samari Soldier that is able to block enormous amounts of spiritual warfare. His deffense tactics are very difficult to counteract.

He is a highly sophisticated Samari Soldier and able to coordinate and block international spiritual warfare including domestic territories. He is able to call upon the Black Samari for assistance to coordinate spiritual tactical warfare. Be careful of cheap immitations and verify and confirm often through our intercessory channel or through an approved intercessory channel.

This code uses covert measures that divert certain outcomes by placing guarantees. These guarantees work to replace catastrophic spiritual loss by making the entire process alot easier.

140. 👃 Nose Protection
Breathing Protection, Abdominal Protection, Sleeping Hand Protection

459067-349065-02-89345-7899 Breath

What if a code could offer increased immunity or protection against nasal hexes, breathing hexes, abdominal hexes, or sleeping hand hexes?

This code quickly contacts the spell binding guilty party by placing them as a temporary or permanent footstool in a heirarchy that we create for you in our organization. Our goal is to rehabilitate, however if the guilty party can not be rehabilitated then we will place them as a permanent footstool in a heirarchy that we create for you in our organization.

If any of these vital organs are hexed by the guilty party, images will appear showing protected by our website. What if a code could restore circulation to the human vital organs by removing the hex and permanently blocking it?

Certain images will appear showing protected vital organs that astro project for those that can see and hear in the spiritual realm that are part of our organization. The more hexes that are sent to you from guilty people in the future, the stronger the protection becomes regarding astro projected vital organs and how it relates to your protection.

141. Body Parts (People That Sell Their Body Parts)
(Read Carefully)

459067-349065-02-89345-689034-257893-259075-249073-234901-25-8906789-34786-2390456-1238906-234907-254-39

For other combination codes to download visit unoamanii.com and scroll to 23. Try Apacalypse Mode or Trial Mode - Against Your Intruders

Are there people that sell their body parts in the spiritual realm for extra time to live? Based on the many conversations that I have heard in the spiritual realm concerning confirmations, there very well may be people who sell or exchange there body parts for extra time in the universe that they live in.

This code uses precognition technology to place a lock on each persons body so they can not sell their body parts for life extensions or make any decisions there of without going through approved Intercessory channels.

This code brings up each spiritual contract agreement and places them in a heirarchy that we create for you in our organization by making decisions based on several different algorithms, one of which is the removal of any hexes or the absorbing of any hexes or curses sent by other people or guilty parties.

In addition they will not be able to send a hex to you or redirect one to you. People that sell their body parts from what I have seen are usually near death or may be approaching it. This code seeks all contracts in the spiritual realm or physical realm concerning any money owed to our organization or owed to others participating with our organization or anyone attempting to hex anyone participating with our organization in the future and locks their spiritual account permanently.

This code holograms and makes adjustments concerning certain algorithms and notfies people concerning covert measures in order to increase life expectancy for those participating with our organization.

142. World Bowl
459067-349065-02-89345-689034-257893-259075-249073-234901-25-8906789-34786-2390456-1238906-234-89

For other combination codes to download visit unoamanii.com and scroll to 23. Try Apacalypse Mode or Trial Mode - Against Your Intruders

Sends the Centurianforums.com & Unoamanii.com backdoor spiritual program to every single individual in the universe that is approved, especially those conditioned with prior knowledge in the arena of competition or secrecy. Spiritual software program autoconverts no matter who the individual is and no matter where they are from & automatically recruits the individual or individuals based on several different factors.

143. SMART DONKEY - DEFFENSIVE PARAMATERS
Recruit First & Minimize Drama
Although we do not condone violence on this forum we do feel that your safety is important and using deffensive techniques are important in preventing it.

459067-349065-02-89345-689034-257893-259075-249073-234901-25-8906789-34786-2390456-1238906-234-SD

The Smart Donkey is a highly sophisticated Donkey that Astro Projects in real life where people can visually see it that are approved. The Smart Donkey gave me one of the biggest challenges that I have ever seen and would not stop appearing out of thin air and showing me its capabilities. Not to say that I enjoy being used as a puppet of pain to say the least, however the Smart Donkey would not go away.

Weeks almost turned into years as I finally decided to give the Smart Donkey a shot on our roster.  For those who are approved for this code which is code 143, expect to see a lot of defensive maneuvers and techniques that can work in your favor against stopping your intruders. The Smart Donkey's roster colors are light grey and appear to match the color scheme of this website. Don't forget to say hello to the Smart Donkey. Do you think the Smart Donkey has the ability to speak? If so, what do you think it would tell you? What are its defensive techniques? What do you think it can do in order to assist you considering spiritual protection?

144. SMART HORSE - DEFFENSIVE PARAMATERS
Although we do not condone violence on this forum, we do feel that your safety is important and using deffensive techniques are important in preventing it.

459067-349065-02-89345-689034-257893-259075-249073-234901-25-8906789-34786-2390456-1238906-234-SH

The SMART HORSE appears to use several capabilities that that do amazing acrobatic deffensive skills from what I have seen. This horse, grey in color kept appearing as a hologram out of thin air and seemed as though the horse was very confident. It was so confident that it relentlessly kept appearing out of thin air. It disappeared, what seemed like a few days and then abruptly appeared again.

Unique identifiers that the SMART HORSE may have that can compliment your business are what I refer to as the Teeth Swivel. This deffensive technique swivels the tooth psychologically of the individual that is attacking and although we do not condone violence on this forum we do feel that your safety is important and using deffensive techniques are important in preventing it.

The point is to shut down the individuals hexes or spells. I have tested the effectiveness of the hologram tooth swivel and can vouch for the potential effectiveness.

The second unique identifier is the (SMART HORSE BACK KICK). The hologram shows the horse back kicking as it holograms. As it holograms out of thin air your attacker receives a response due to the hologram that is appearing on their side.

The Horse Shoe is another unique identifier that sends a response directly to the individual. Without going into too many details, invision and see if you can picture what a horse shoe and teeth have in common? Picture what sand and eyes have in common? Have you ever seen a horse stand up on two feet? What does a horse that stands on two feet and Astro-projects out of thin air have in common with a boxer? What do you think of a SMART HORSE MASCOT?

Lastly, how can a SMART HORSE of this caliber effectively assist you in day to day operations concerning your business? How can a SMART HORSE of this caliber effectively resolve conflict and recruit in order to assist you in building your business? Do you see the SMART HORSE?

145. The King Red With The Red & White Robe? - Hot Feet & Kingship Theory
Although we do not condone violence on this forum, we do feel that your safety is important and using deffensive techniques are important in preventing it.

459067-349065-02-89345-689034-257893-259075-249073-234901-25-8906789-34786-2390456-1238906-234-King Ship Theory

Can you see what appears to be an individual dressed like a King wearing a red and white robe and a crown? Are you able to see it Astro-Project out of thin air? I kept seeing an image of what appeared to be a King walking around several times that kept appearing out of thin air, so it seemed. Then the King started running around quickly. Noticing the King running around got my attention. In fact, I think the reason the King was running around was due to the heat it may have been feeling on the botton of its feet. How do you think this King can compliment your business portfolio? If you are able to see the King, are there any other added benefits that you can describe?

If so, how can an effective recruitment strategy work in order to assist you in recruiting effectively? What other important factors are there to consider when working on a effective entry and exitg strategy? Begin at once to build an effective entry strategy that writes out a plan of action that details how you plan to utilize the Kingship theory as described above and incorporate an effective solution that further incorporates an exit strategy that builds residual payments, which are ongoing payments that can expand your business empire.

146. Smokey The Bear - Wild Card
{Expansion Team}

459067-349065-02-89345-689034-257893-259075-249073-234901-25-8906789-34786-2390456-1238906-234-Bear

When referring to a wild card on TV I often don't know how the player is going to respond to the team in ways of effectivness. I don't know if the player will meet the expectations of the team or surpass the expectations of the team that the player is on in terms of turining pro.

If Smokey The Bear could hologram out of thin air and had a mind of it's own, how could Smokey The Bear help you in terms of building your business? What do smoking and a Bear have in common? Not much most likely? However, how many people need an advisor to speak on their behalf in spiritual court for drinking too much or smoking? How do you think Smokey The Bear could assist your business and your clients that may be trying to kick the habit?

If Smokey The Bear was real what kind of a contribution could he make in terms of saving lives? Are you able to see Smokey The Bear?

Is it possible for Smokey The Bear to run autonomously? 
Can this code link to a person or individual that has not committed a spiritual violation with in 24 hours? Is it possible to approve you or your business line of sponsorship using this business structure?

147. Specs Bunny - Wild Card
{Expansion Team}

459067-349065-02-89345-689034-257893-259075-249073-234901-25-8906789-34786-2390456-1238906-234 Specs Bunny

The Specs Bunny is infamous in its own right. I think so because I have yet to see one until I finally saw one hologram that was spot on. In the past, I think that there have been people that have waited decades to be able to see supernatural sites and wonders. The Specs Bunny has eluded surveillance in the past, but would certainly fall under the classification of this type of phenomenon.

Drugs and too much drinking have plagued our planet in the past. I don't like to see people lose their life because
of it. The grip that drugs have had on our country have been catastrophic and fatalities have created very much concern. The (Relapse Hex or Relapse Curse or even the Relapse Foot Stool have contributed to an epidemic. Having to footstool or absorb this type of curse, hex, or footstool for any reason at all can set an individual back years or even decades. For some, because of the curse, hex, or footstool, it can mean that the individual will never kick their habit. Medication can do little to curve the cravings as many of these people are unknowingly participating in the realm of the supernatural.

From my experience, one spiritual violation known as a sin can place a person or individual back for the rest of their life. Having to absorb hexes or curses for other individuals, making them puppets in a realm controlled by puppeteers knowingly or unknowingly does't solve the problem for the one going through the agony. "I would if I could but I can't," says some people. One spiritual violation, send them the relapse addiction curse or hex seems severe in my opinion. In fact how many people do you think know about the information that you are reading on both of our discussion forums? 

How can we increase the odds of success for sobriety for these people or individuals? We are not talking about drinking wine. I heard that Yahweh/Jesus turned water into wine. We are talking about substance use disorders. Wine would only be classifiable if the person was excessively drinking it like a drunken stupor.

If the Specs Bunny could materialize out of thin air and you were able to see it, how could the Specs Bunny assist you in protecting your business line of sponsorship against the one sin relapsable curse? How could the Specs Bunny contribute in a way that could repel fatalities as well as permanently repel the emotional cravings that some people feel right before they relapse?

Do you think the Specs Bunny could step into the future of your business line of sponsorship? Meaning those that are working beside you, by taking the relapse and the cravings to spiritual court in order to protect the lives of your business colleagues in case any of them were in jeopardy, ahead of time? How could this busines structure work in your favor? Do you think that by saving lives by protecting them that perhaps your business could skyrocket?

Think about reverse psychology and utilizing spiritual channels and frequencies to project and quickly redirect, eliminate, and repel such hexes, curses, or footstooling situations by restructuring your hierarchy along with the billions of potential algorithms that exist in order to create an award winning strategy regardless of whether the person facing sobriety issues knows it or not.

Do you see what appears to be a specs bunny materialize out of thin air? If so, can the Specs Bunny talk to you? If so, what type of strategy is being implemented and how would the Specs Bunny fit into your business structure?

Is it possible for The Specs Bunny to run autonomously? 
Can this code link to a person or individual that has not committed a spiritual violation with in 24 hours? Is it possible to approve you or your business line of sponsorship using this business structure?

148. {Auto Tip}, Customizing Options, Code Schedule
459067-349065-02-89345-7-8997430-{Thought by Thougt}
How fast can you send out a thought with a code and get an approval?
Uno Amanii's Moto - Recruit first, why create an enemy?

For other combination codes to download, visit unoamanii.com and scroll to 23. Try Apacalypse Mode or Trial Mode - Against Your Intruders

Monday - Fri
A quick way to send out your codes is thought by thought. I am almost certain that prayers are recorded when people speak them out loudly by both Angels and Demons or by monitors. What you say out loud can have a profound effect on what happens to you as well as for you. I believe that speaking out in the spiritual and physical realm is important and I also think that what we think as far as our thoughts that go out that are prayers can have a profound effect.

If you are someone that works a 9am to 5pm job, then your routine might be different. For example, I might request that the coding structure go out in advance 24 hours a day in advance, every single day Mon - Fri and then incorporate new codes around my 9 to 5 job so that I am able to conserve energy while working.

Here is the schedule that can be used to help you speed up your coding process or your prayer process. Mon - Fri I send out the codes depending on what I hear in the spiritual realm, see, or feel in the spiritual or physical realm. This includes being puppetized in the spiritual realm when i'm asleep. I make sure every single occurance if I am able has a code that fixes the problem or the occurance and you can do the same.

Sat - Sun

These two days are important to me as well. I like slow down by conserving the number of thoughts I send out per ocurrance, therefore Saturday is a day that I send out one thought that automatically  makes decisions quickly. Saturday begins the cool down process heading into Sunday. Sunday is the day I like to rest and recharge myself. You can do the same by minimizing the chances of wearing yourself out.

Sunday, I minimize the number of thoughts and codes that I send out in response to what I am hearing, seeing, and feeling in the spiritual or physical realm to rest and conserve  energy. Most of the time I do not drink Coffee on Sunday, but during the week I try to follow a very strict Cofee schedule as I have noticed Coffee has some excellent health benefits when consumed in moderation. Moderation to me is no more then 2 glasses a day during the week and no sugar Tuesdays - Saturdays. Your coffee consumption may be less then that depending on your overall health. Jogging, walking, cardio, weight lifting can help out immensely. For me, coffee helps me concentrate and is used as as motivating factor, but I do not abuse it.

Remember, you can modify your concept to fit you. You can request that all your codes for the entire Sunday go out all at one time and then you can conserve energy thought by thought.

149. The DOWNHILL SNOW BALL effect.
459067-349065-02-89345-7-8997430-{DOWN HILL SNOWBALL}

For other combination codes to download, visit unoamanii.com and scroll to 23. Try Apacalypse Mode or Trial Mode - Against Your Intruders

The {DOWN HILL SNOW BALL EFFECT} uses variables that are permenently moving using what I call the Down Hill Snow Ball Effect. This means that the snow ball gets larger and larger and never stops moving and it never stops rotation. In essence, this algorythm never stops fixing and resolving problems. At this point anybody who gets in your way is rolled over so quickly that the snow ball never stops rolling, creating an avalanche, after avalanche, after avalanche. 

Now, we position these individuals that owe you to succeed rather then to fail using the system we have designed for you. The business that you own is calibrated from future to past and from past to future so your opponents or those that owe you understand the importance, relevance, see your vision, catch the vision, and run with it.

Simply put, instead of battling the people or the individuals that owe you or are hexing you from future to past or present, we recalibrate the spiritual realm to have these individuals run with you by standing watch & building businesses with you. In order to achieve this, we link this code to individuals that have no spiritual violations for 24 hours. This allows us at UnoAmanii.com  to qualify you in order to approve you.

This means the chances of non qualification are greatly diminished  because there are millions and billions of people as well as individuals living in the universe. If we are unable to qualify you we will pick up where we left off as soon as we can qualify you and approve you. This code covertly links to another Forum that increases your chances of approval. Do you see a white or grey snow ball? If so, how large is the rolling snow ball?

150. Mr. Break Dance
459067-349065-02-89345-7-8997430-{Body Protection}

I call this guy Mr. Break Dance because of the moves that I saw. His ability to captivate people was outstanding. The human body has to be protected and the spins and footwork has to be precise to land the right moves. What if we could hide the body protection behind Mr. Break Dance. For example what if we could protect you against, broken bone hexes or curses, wrist twisting bone breaking hexes or curses, or anything that is hex or curse related that is psychologically agitating to hear concerning broken bones?

What if protection was concealed behind Mr. Break Dances hologram showing various moves to your audience depending on thier likes or dislikes? Are you able to see a hologram of Mr. Break Dances moves? I have heard that some people sell their body parts in the realm of the occult in order to pay for certain things that they need. For example, you may hear someone say just put it on my hands. This can possibly mean taking a hex, curse, or even an illness and placing it on their hands as a form of payment. In addition, some people may take diseases intentionally for power, prestige, wealth, or fame.
Even so, some people have a set date with death in which they forsee themselves dying on a particular date.

This code works to rewind the hands of time and to place the person in a position to pay off their debts with death and to earn back the body which they use to own. This code works in what I call {body parts mode) and runs autonomously by working to solve critical health problems, financial problems, curse related problems, so that the person or persons in your network can earn their body parts back from what ever spiritual authority or person they owe. This code automatically links to the {Down Hill Snow Ball Effect) and makes rapid adjustments that are critical to the longevity of people you may know that are in trouble or even people that you don't know that are in trouble. This code works to unbind spiritual powers and recalibrate the spiritual climate by having them work in your favor instead of against you if that is the case. This code automatically contacts the spiritual power that owns the body parts and the death date and works to negotiate with them to remove the sentence of death. This code works by showing the person or the spiritual power, Mr. Break Dance and the profound incentives that we have to offer to work their way out of doom. So, lets break the beat!

151. Pink Pigs  (Captures and quarantines any rape hexes or any fornication or molestation hexes)
459067-349065-02-89345-7-8997430-{DOWN HILL SNOWBALL}

What if a code could capture and quarantine any rape hexes or any fornication or molestation hexes or curses, by replacing all pink pigs that were being used as puppets? What if we could replace them with astro projection pigs that could carefully monitor, record, quarantine such hexes and curses as well as hold the party responsible for such hexes or curses dating back to the time when we recoded the entire national grid, every city, every state, and every country in the world. This code links to the {Down Hill Snow Ball} and automatically begins working to remove the problem in order to position you with a greater advantage.

152. Pac Man & Pac Woman?  (Captures and quarantines any hexes or curses that are approved)
459067-349065-02-89345-7-8997430- {Pac Man} ? {Pac Woman} ?

What if Shadow, Speedy, Bashful, and Pokey whos nicknames are Blinky, Pinky, Inky, and Clyde could go through every city, state, & country in the galaxy and could follow a customized grid? What if they could go to these locations and remove all of the spray painted hexes on the streets that are visable in the spiritual realm while recruiting the individuals that placed not only the spray painted hexes, but the hexes and curses?

What if they could go to even the foot stool situations and resolve those too? no matter the spiritual or physical location? What if Pac Man and Pac Woman were part of this organization? What if they were able to recruit these individuals while placing them in quarantine status in your organization?

A while back I noticed an enormous amount of hexes & curses on the city and was running into complications with breathing because of these hexes and curses, so I decided to reset and restructure the entire grid by doing my best to remove every single payment trap and curse. Redesigning a new payment system was the goal and insuring public safety was the motive. The restructure would make sure every person and individual would be held accountable for any hexes placed on our grid. This grid structure allows this code to work under the radar by making adjustments that are vitally important to your organization. Do not place any hexes on anybody at all or in any cities, states, or countries. Individuals are getting in alot of trouble from what I have been seing in the past, instead, use the coding system that we have.

What if Pac Man really existed in the spiritual physical realm? What if Pac Woman really existed as well? What if they both were able to clean up our city streets and could cross into international territories picking up any hex or curse they see, by building protection for you and your organization? What if the celebrity immortals really existed and could think on their own? Can you see them? Do you see Blinky, Pinky, Inky, and Clyde?

Do you see Pac Man or Pac Woman?

153. The Remote Control  (Control)
459067-349065-02-89345-7-8997430- {Remote Control}

What if a code could hologram a remote control and could automatically contact CenturianForums.com for back up? What if this code could automatically determine protective sanctions in both the physical and spiritual realm by completly controlling the situation, hence appearing like a simple remote control. The remote control is the deocy like several real life situations. Its like controlling a situation without the situation knowing that it is about to be under control. This code auto links to the Down Hill Snow Ball effect. Can you see the Remote Control?

154. Leviathan
459067-349065-02-89345-7-8997430-Leviathan 
{This Code Must Be Paid For With Amanii Collateral Equity Before You Are Approved To Send This Code} There is a Amanii Collateral Equity Payment Required Along With a  {No Spiritual Violations 24 Hour Agreement and Other Terms May Apply}  Accessible Only Through The CenturianForums.com Intercessory Channel and Must Be Approved by The Centurian Forums Board Of Directors. The CenturianForums.com Intercessory Channel Can Be Accessed Through The UnoAmanii.com Intercessory Channel. We Will Redirect The Channel to Centurian Forms Board of Directors. In order to receive your confirmation you must be able to hear and see in the spiritual realm in order to be able to speak with the Intercessory Team.

The emotional psychological fear that I went through in this realm of fear while I was asleep, but awake in another realm was complete terror as the voice spoke to me. The level of panic appears to indicate what ever is behind the name Leviathan while spoken, speaking, the name Leviathan, or a visitation from Leviathan, when warring with that name or the individual must have a profound effect on outcomes in the spiritual  or physical  realm, at least that was my experience. I'm not saying that will be the case every time, I am simply stating what I have seen in the past.

This code contacts CenturianForums.com for back up and has to go through an approval process in order to be approved to send The Leviathan confirmation. There is a payment required of Amanii Collateral Equity in order  to approve the code and you must have no spiritual violations at all durring the 24 hour time frame.

(This code does not link to all other codes.} This code requires and individual payment and either the UnoAmanii.com Intercessory Channel must be contacted or the CenturianForums.com Intercessory Channel must be contacted whereby terms must be met in order to access and approve this code. (Make sure you discuss paying your taxes/ tarrifs and tithe from your Amanii Collateral Equity to the necessay party which will be discussed while speaking with the Centurian Forums Board of Directors.)

155. 1000 Covert Drone Helicopters In Every City In The World and Every World Around Every World? Is that Possible? Do They Really Exist? What is The Name of These Drone Helicopters if Indeed They Truly Exist? 459067-349065-02-89345-7-8997430- {Drone Helicopters} Drone Helicopters That Hologram

In order to access this code, you must go through UnoAmanii.com and their Intercessory Channel. They will then redirect you to CenturianForums.com and their Intercessory Channel. In order to receive a confirmation you must be able to hear and see in the spiritual realm whereby you will be talking with the Centurian Forums Intercessory Channels Board of Directors. In order to access this code there is a payment of Amanii Collateral Equity Required and certain terms and conditions may apply. (Make sure you discuss paying your taxes/ tarrifs and tithe from your Amanii Collateral Equity to the necessay party which will be discussed while speaking with the Centurian Forums Board of Directors.

When talking about Drones think of them like you would a surveillance system that can accurately pin-point your targets every move. How many shadows do you have? Last time you checked how many did you have? One way to determine how many shadows you have is to place your hand on a flat surface like a table or a desk with about one inch clearance. Do you only see one shadow or do you see more then one shadow? Is it possible that you are seeing more then one shadow and if so, why?

Is it possible that you are being monitored by spiritual authorities, people, places or things? Likewise multiple shadows can be an indication that you are being monitored by spiritual authorities. From my experience, these shadows, I refer to as tracers, can duplicate what you are doing in real time second by second in another realm or another part of the world. Think of these shadows like Drones or Helicopters that can moniter every move an individual makes.

This code has a 5 year cadet program whereby half of the Helicopter Drones can be accessed by spiritual authorities. The five year cadet program teaches the pilot how to fly acrobatic stunts while in combat situations. Only Three pilots will be able to fly one at first out of the entire cadet program.

Lastly,  half of the other drone helicopters fly autonomously, the question is do they have the ability to trace people with multiple shadows counteracting their every move? In order to access this code, follow the instructions listed above and wait for an approval through UnoAmanii.com, CenturianForums.com and their intercessory channel.

156. Respectable Grandmother Shoe?
How Cool Are These Sneakers and What Do They Do?
459067-349065-02-89345-7-8997430-(SNEAKERS)
(Make sure you discuss paying your taxes/ tarrifs and tithe from your Amanii Collateral Equity to the necessay party)

What if a shoe concealed a hidden gas that released a stench like odor in order to protect you and your organization figuratively speaking, in reference to a hologram grandmother sneaker? What if the shoe could conceal a hologram of a foot and the foot was symbolic of odor which was the concealed metaphor? What if the sneaker could covertly collect hexes or curses that were designed to release foul odor and then release these odors in the spiritual physical realm as a deterrent to individuals that are causing trouble with you, protecting you from these odors?

What if the hologram shoe could protect you from odor as long as you had the shoe? This shoe links to the Down Hill Snow Ball Effect and automatacally links to individuals with no spiritual violations during a 24 hour time frame which is required  in order to access  this code. This increases your odds incase you have committed a spiritual violation and requires back up. This code requires a payment of Amanii Collateral Equity to UnoAmanii.com and The Board of Directors. You must contact the Intercessory Channel at UnoAmanii.com in order to get an approval to use this code, certain terms and conditions may apply.

How can you effectively apply this strategy effectively concerning your business portfolios entry and exit strategy? How can you recruit effectively using this method?

157. The Ice Cream Wolf 2nd Ward Houston
(Does He Exist?) If So, Can You See Him?
Ice Cream, Candy, Soda, Drinks
Incentives to Promote Your Organization
Do You See a Grey Wolf? Do You see and Eagle?
If so, what does it do? How can it Help You?
459067-349065-02-89345-7-8997430-Grey Wolf?

(Make sure you discuss paying your taxes/ tarrifs and tithe from your Amanii Collateral Equity to the necessay party)

Do you see a Grey Wolf? I got the idea when I saw a grey wolf next to me walking. I could see the wolfs entire body as it was astro projecting out of thin air. I know that there is a wolf's head that was painted on the side of a store and now that I think about it, I see similarities, however the wolfs head that is painted outside of the store was painted in different colors. I use to think the picture outside of the store was a brutal depiction because of the red coat of paint that the facial part of the wolf had, I don't know something was different about the way it was painted.

What if there was a grey wolf that could communicate effectively and was in charge of promotional commercial items and incentives like ice cream, sodas, soft drinks, candies, foods and other edible foods? What if a grey wolf could create and innovate some of the most creative edible types of foods that the spiritual realm has ever seen and if so, how could this innovation effectively promote, build, and incentivise your organization and the spiritual authorities that are in charge of monitoring you?

I mean, if I saw a floating ice cream the size of a door floating by I might just want to see what the floating icecream was all about, wouldn't you? What if there was a grey wolf that could hologram real icre cream out of thin air? Lets call this grey wolf Mr.Grey Wolf, nick name, Mr. Smooth. How do you think Mr. Smooth could increase your portfolio and marketing territory? How do you think Mr. Smooth could protect your business portfolio? Lets say Mr. Smooth has a friend that is an Eagle and the eagles job is to do surveillance in the air and change the menues, so they both work together.

What if they could communicate with the spiritual authorities, resolve conflict, move territories, obtain guarantees for your business, life, family, work, balance, spiritual life, and position you to win effectively? What if the Eagle was in fact a transformer like laser beak? What effective solutions could he bring if he was infact able to transform from a casette into an Eagle?

158. Trouble Maker Locator
(Freeware Tool)
459067-349065-02-89345-7-8997439-Who is Causing The Trouble That is Effecting You?
Who is preventing you from getting to your destination?

This code locates the person or persons or individual or thing that is causing the problem that is effecting you before, durring, or after, meaning future violations. What if a code could work to keep you out of the trouble while working to remove the individuals that are responsible for creating trouble for you? This code automatically links to all other approved codes.

This code is probably one of the most (important codes) to remember because it contacts the individual responsible for the problem and penalizes them for causing you or your group the problem. This code is vital and I think initial in order to remove the gate keeper if necessary and work toward permanently removing the problem. This is one of the main codes that I use and sometimes its used multiple times throughout the day. This code can be added to other codes and is an excellent building block that I recommend using often because it pin-points the problem.

159. Your Gurantees?
(Freeware Tool)
459067-349065-02-89345-7-8997439-Determines What People, Places, or Things Would Do Differently if They Had a Chance To Do it Over Again and Recreates Gurantees For You and Your Business Organization That Are Irreversable.

These codes are based on approval and are combined with all other codes. This Code Automatically Links To any individuals that do not have a spiritual violation with in the past 24 hours, including, people, places, or things and runs in continous motion.

For other combination codes to download, visit unoamanii.com and scroll to 23. Try Apacalypse Mode or Trial

159. Your Gurantees?
(Freeware Tool)
459067-349065-02-89345-7-8997439-Determines What People, Places, or Things Would Do Differently if They Had a Chance To Do it Over Again and Recreates Gurantees For You and Your Business Organization That Are Irreversable.

These codes are based on approval and are combined with all other codes. This Code Automatically Links To any individuals that do not have a spiritual violation with in the past 24 hours, including, people, places, or things and runs in continous motion.

For other combination codes to download, visit unoamanii.com and scroll to 23. Try Apacalypse Mode or Trial

160. - Do you have any UNPAID debts with Heaven's spiritual courts?
Do you have any children in heaven or in another spiritual location? Do you have any children that you don't know about in heaven or in another spiritual location?

459067-349065-02-89345-7-89974-Do you have Children in Heaven or debt that is owed to Heaven's Spiritual Court Room?

(You must go to spiritual court through an approved intercessory channel in order to discuss payment terms with heaven's spiritual court room or an approved spiritual physical location in order to determine. If you are in the occult and would like to know if you have any outstanding debts with the occult or with heaven, I recommend going through an approved spiritual court room in order to determine whether or not you have debts that are outstanding. If you are able to hear and see in the spiritual realm, this is excellent because you can receive a valid confirmation or confirmations through an approved spiritual court room or intercessory channel, so long as you are approved) If approved, you are welcome to use the Intercessory Channel for UnoAmanii.com

This code allows you to make restitution incase you have any children in heaven. It is a serious subject, however it must be covered; Whether it be through abortion, sacraficing, or through fornication masterbation, it is important to take care of any payments owed or restitution owed incase it turns out that the person has children or children that are now grown adults in heaven or other spiritual locations. If the circumstances are true, it is important to take initiative by addressing these concerns whether it be of your own doing or identifying and alerting any people in your organization of these key concerns, just incase they have children. This code sends out an alert to any person or individual that has children or unpaid debts and begins the negotiation process and payment terms with who ever you owe. If you don't owe anybody that is great, you can profit by charging a fee for your services in Amanii Collateral Equity and setting up payment terms with your business colleagues further expanding your business. If you would like to use our hologram pictures to validate the facts, you can negotiate with our Intercessory Channel here at UnoAmanii.com

161. - Cow Kick Cow Lick?
Negotiate Payment terms with an approved intercessory channel in order to use this code. You can use our Intercessory channel with UnoAmanii.com as long as you are approved.

459067-349065-02-89345-7-89974-Cow Kick Cow Lick

Cow kick, cow lick, back kick; Its like this, now it's like this, turn around, it's like this, REAL RIGHT KARMA.
In order to use this code an approval and a payment is required of Amanii Collateral Equity; This code requires a payment of Amanii Collateral Equity and in order to use this code you must negotiate the payment terms with an approved intercessory channel. You must be able to hear and see in the spiritual realm in order to receive a valid confirmation. The holograms in addition to what I heard concerning the Cow Kick, Cow Lick, really caught my attention. I would have to say it was an outstanding job, giving credit to the content creator. I saw a pair of boots and a leg that kicked back doing a quick back kick and then turned around and said it's like this, no it's like this, turn around, it's like this "REAL RIGHT KARMA." I was able to hear the voice over as it complemented the coreography. A great tool to send to your business colleagues that can really help them square down and kick some KARMA out and turn it around, it's like this, it's like this...Real Right Karma.

(Once you negotiate payment terms with an approved Intercessory Channel, you can charge a fee or fees of Amanii Collateral Equity, negotiating payment terms with your business colleagues) If approved you can use our Intercessory Channel UnoAmanii.com

162. - Your Life Review
Negotiate Payment terms with an approved intercessory channel in order to use this code. You can use our Intercessory channel with UnoAmanii.com as long as you are approved. In order to use this code you must negotiate payment terms using Amanii Collateral Equity with an approved intercessory channel. You must be able to hear and see in the spiritual realm in order to receive a valid confirmation from an approved intercessory channel.

459067-349065-02-89345-7-89974-Your Life Review

Reviewing your life in advance and making decisions about your life in advance so that things become easier may be a viable solution allowing spiritual authorities to conduct a life review can be vital to your success in determining where you are in the spiritual hierarchy, where you are in life now, and where you would like to be in the future. I think it is important for the spiritual authorities to conduct a life review so that they can make decisions in your favor, rather then moving their collateral elsewhere. It may be true that one spiritual violation like a sin, long term sin-spiritual violation can mean the difference in several different categories, so working through the potential spiritual violation before it happens is important in order to remove the violation and make sure that the violation in the person's future does not happen and does not ever happen.

Last edited by UnoAmanii (10/20/2023 3:50 pm)

Board footera