Uno Amanii

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/29/2021 4:11 pm  #1

16. Are you being tormented while asleep ? These people are to blame

Are you being
tormented while asleep?

A nightmare out of Elm Street or a massacre with the guy holding the knife, the roles in this movie aren't science fiction or child's play, the people guilty below shown next to each number are guilty and part of your nightly suffering or occasional butcher shops.

They are part of a community problem and we will go to the lengths of the earth to stop them, so who are they?

"I remember it got so bad one year that I didn't even have time to close my eyes and fall asleep, the entity was there in my room ready to pick me up and take me and said nothing more then a sentence and I was gone for eight hours in the spirit world," says Uno Amanii.

This goes beyond, you do something to him or her and then you get taken to be tormented, many times these people like to get out of being tormented by placing people in buildings of torment, cages, or the outer world of torment by forcing them to be subjected to skin peelings like a potatoes where the bodies skin is peeled off for eight hours, the person is bound and tormented through inferno type massacres, the person is bent backward like being on a conveyor belt without oxygen or little oxygen and burned for hours during sleep.

These are a few of the torments I have seen. Nothing that I know guarantees a person won't be tormented, but I know because of countless notations and journal entries that there are groups of people that send people to these places to avoid going there.

The people listed below are responsible for your nightmares and if you are being tormented they are responsible for that to. This is due in part whether partially responsible or completely responsible, either way it goes, they are still playing a role in your suffering.

The name and image of the person should hologram when approved next to the number. The second set of numbers 1-24 are designed to show the people that are causing the most trouble  in our communities.

If you have someone you would like to post, post it here and we will automatically autonomously prioritize it if approved.

Name  Image

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

This set of numbers show the people that cause the most trouble sending people to the place of torment out of revenge durring their sleep and placing hexes over them.

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

Name  Image 

If you are experiencing similar trauma understand that it is real not just another nightmare. Take it serious and report it and check back and cross reference a number that you have chosen and see if the visual image of the person is somebody that you know, often it is.

We can begin to apply pressure to stop the individuals that are trying to throw a wrecking ball through your life and as more people are notified our communities can begin to uproot these people out of our communities, out of their jobs, and out of their homes.

(Disclaimer)

Https://www.unoamanii.com does not condone or promote revenge aimed at violent behavior, but will use metaphors to illustrate violent subject matter.

Regards,

www.AmaniiOracles.com

Last edited by UnoAmanii (1/29/2024 3:10 pm)

Board footera